The basic lease assumption process is the same for all leasing companies:
- First, the individual wishing to assume the lease submits a credit application to the leasing company.
- Next, the leasing company will make a decision on the credit worthiness of the applicant.
- If approved, the lease transfer documents are prepared and sent to the buyer and seller to be signed and returned to the leasing company.
- Once the buyer and seller have signed the lease transfer paperwork, the seller will turn the keys over to the buyer and send the transfer paperwork to the leasing company.
- Within a week or so the leasing company will send both the buyer and seller confirmation letters and will begin sending the monthly lease statements to the new buyer.
Here at Signature Auto Group we have helped hundreds of please looking to get out of their lease quickly and easily. Contact us and we will help in every step of the way making the process hassle free.